Buy The New Stokes Field Guide to Birds: Western Region Book from Amazon
Buy The New Stokes Field Guide to Birds: Western Region Book for sale
The culmination of many years of research, observation, and study, the THE NEW STOKES FIELD GUIDE TO BIRDS: Western Region is factually, visually, and organizationally superior to any other photographic field guide available.
This easy-to-use guide features 636 North American bird species and more than 2,000 stunning color photographs. And yet it's portable enough to fit in your pocket! The guide includes:
* the newest scientific and common names and phylogenetic order
* special help for identifying birds in flight through important clues of behavior, plumage, and shape
* detailed descriptions of songs and calls
* important behavioral information and key habitat preferences
* the newest range maps, detailing species' winter, summer, year-round ranges, and migration routes
Whether you are a novice or experienced birder, this new Stokes guide will take your birding to the next level.